Saturday, December 10, 2011

You Can Pin Me!

I just found out how to put a "Pin It" button at the bottom of each of my posts. Do you see it down there at the bottom? (I will pause my typing to give you a chance to look.) How cool is that? Of course, there is nothing to pin on my posts, which means I need to become Miss Super Blogger and start to add pictures to my posts. Great incentive!

Thank you to Mrs. Johnson (Hey- that's my name!) from Mrs. Johnson's First Grade (wait ... that's my grade, too!) for pointing me in the right direction to learn to add a "Pin It" button!

Thank you to the brilliant Julie Ann at Julie Ann Art for showing us step by step how to do this. THANK YOU!!

If you want to learn how to add a "Pin It" button, just click here.

Now I am off to add some things to my blog that are pinworthy!

Love to all,
Camille

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy Johnson! Great name! (hee hee). I was so glad to find it too! Congrats on adding yours! And a definate thank you to Julie too!

    Stacy
    www.mrsjohnsonsfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant Camille Johnson not Stacy...oops DUH! I need to step away from the computer.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, I understood completely! I always told my mom that when I grew up I wanted to marry someone with the last name of Smith because it was the most common last name and my first name was so uncommon. Then I fell in love with my husband and found out that Johnson was even more common than Smith. I was a very happy camper and LOVE my last name!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo! I am so glad I found this post! I am your newwst follower! I would love for you to come follow me and grab some of my *freebies*. I have LOTS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did it! Wow, thank you for the info!

    ReplyDelete