Monday, December 26, 2011

... and the award goes to ...

As 2011 nears an end, Fern has asked us to look at our three most viewed posts.  Great time for reflecting!

Drumroll please!

Here are my top three:

Seriously?!?  Paper plate frisbees?  Too funny!!  I think the lesson learned (remember, I said it was a great time for reflection) is I linked my frisbee post to a very popular linky party.  Lesson learned!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and are having a wonderful day after Christmas!

Love to all!

Camille

5 comments:

  1. yes, that is a GREAT lesson - which is why I LOVE linky parties! :)

    ♥ Jen Ross
    The Teachers' Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up at my linky party, I love your blog! I am now following, following, following!
    Happy New Year,
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paper Plate Frisbees? Hmmmm. Checking it out pronto!!!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Off to dig into the posts I go :)

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must check out the frisbees ASAP! That sounds like something that my 6th graders would be all about!

    Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete