My internet has been down for a few days (boo hiss!!!) and while it was down, I was given an award. Wow!
My first award is the Liebster award. Liebster means "dearest" in German. I like that! It is for blogs that have less than 200 followers (that's me!). Special thanks to Stacey from Mrs. Johnson's First Grade blog for honoring me with this award! Stacey is special to me because we share the same last name and teach the same grade! Thank you Stacey!
In order to accept the award, we must do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award.
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs
Now for the naming of five amazing blogs that are "must reads":
(...and I apologize if you have already received this award. If you have, just take it as a sign of how wonderful you are!)
1. Miss Nguyen's blog
2. Learning and Loving in Pre K
3. Mrs. Smith's First Grade Class
4. The Best Endings
5. Ms. Kerri and her Crazy Kindergarten
Keep up the good work!
Love to all!