Friday, January 6, 2012

Our Snowflakes

I just had to show off our snowflakes display. One of my wonderful parents just taped up our pattern block snowflakes that I mentioned in my Snow! Snow! Snow! post.  I like to do this project early in January so I can keep it up as long as possible.  Aren't they beautiful?  (I had four students out with the flu bug the day we made these!  I debated waiting, but am not sure when I will have a full class.  Sigh.)

Love to all,
Camille
(who is off to Clorox her classroom AGAIN)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - I copied the wrong thing. Let's try again.
    Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them. :)
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I am definitely going to try these with my students. They make the room look so festive. :) I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger award here.

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such cute stuff! I'm nominating you for the Leibster Award!

    Stacy
    http://www.mrsjohnsonsfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete