Saturday, May 5, 2012

I LOVE Bloogyland!

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your sweet emails and for all of the warm thoughts and prayers you sent my way!  My dad is doing really well right now!  He had a few more emergency room visits since my last post, but has steadily been improving and is feeling stronger.  His official diagnosis is "Chronic Heart Failure" which means his heart will keep failing, we will keep rushing him to the emergency room, the doctors will do amasing things, and then dad will go back to his home at assisted living.  In the meantime we are all savoring the moments when dad is feeling good!  Today my dad is spending time with his amazing friend Stan, who flew down from Fairbanks, Alaska to spend the weekend here in California with my dad.  Yep, his flight was almost longer than the time he will be here!  Stan couldn't get any time off of work, so he decided that coming for the weekend was better than not coming at all. I told you he was amazing!  Stan is like a son to my dad, so I know their time together will be precious!

So ... I am sending LOTS of love your way!  Thank you for being the marvelous community that you are!  I APPRECIATE you all!  

Love to all,
Camille

P.S.  It has been so long since I last posted that Blogger has completely changed their look.  When did that happen?  Or is it just me forgetting how to create blog posts?  Sigh.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that your dad is doing better. My mom was diagnosed with Chronic Heart Failure too. I understand the roller coaster ride you are on. Take care of yourself Camille!


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your family. I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that your spirits and your dad's health are well. And yeah, blogger threw me for a loop! I found a button to click that took me back to the old blogger style.
    F is For First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you! Glad your dad is doing better and you are getting to spend time with him. Thinking of you.
    Jenn
    Finally in First

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camille, I have totally been praying for you and your dad and I've been so worried! I am so glad you are both doing better (although that sounds scary with the roller coaster part of it and I can somewhat relate). I keep a prayer log and you are in my Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun rotation. :) I will keep praying!
    I am so relieved and happy to read this today.
    BIG HUGS!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete